Hmm where to start. I wash my sheets and pillow cases every week. I wash my doona cover every week. I have great pillows. When my husband and I saved for this anniversary 2 day break, we felt let down as we could have stayed home and spent the money we paid for accommodation on gifts for one another. Feel really sad about it really. The pillows were almost non-existent they were so flat and old. Sorry but we expected clean at least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BreakFree Great Sandy Straits is located in Australia's whale watching capital, Hervey Bay. Take a stroll to the main shopping, restaurant and cafe areas or just kick back, relax and enjoy the wide range of onsite leisure facilities ideal for families, including two pools, a sauna, tennis courts, BBQ area and for the kids a children's play area and a games room. Between July and November, Hervey Bay becomes an aquatic playground with the annual migration of more than 3,000 Humpback whales between Antarctica and the Great Barrier Reef. The sleepy seaside town is also the primary gateway to the world's largest sand island and World Heritage-listed area, Fraser Island. The resort offers one, two and three bedroom apartments with all room types offering air conditioning, kitchenette or full kitchen facilities, balcony or patio with views, TV and laundry facilities (studios have shared laundry facilities). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Great Sandy Straits reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Great Sandy Straits Hotel Urangan
- BreakFree Great Sandy Straits Hervey Bay/Urangan