“sky dive 02.04.14”

Skydive Hervey Bay
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“sky dive 02.04.14”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

i did my skydive yesterday 02.04.14, and want to commend the guys & gals on a excellent job well done. they were so friendly , made me feel at ease.
the scenery was out of this world, we saw dolphins, sea turtles.
would recommend again and again
see u next time

Visited April 2014

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why not?”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

It's beautiful memory for me forever. U can't understand how amusing it is if u never do skydiving at there! U should try ur first time skydiving with the friendly staffs and the amusing view! Fly on the sky as a bird to enjoy the awesome view of the Fraser Island. Look down to find out the wide dolphins and turtles from the crystal sea. Look up to say hi with other birds. Everything was wonderful!

View: Unique
- have a briefly look of the biggest sands island in the world - Fraser Island;
- crystal sea view (NOT the normal sea view) where u can see the dolphins and turtles

Staff: super friendly
- gave me a lot of information and suggestion
- helped me to relax before the jump
- introduced Fraser Island and other surrounding attractions during the flying time :)))))

Convenience: * * * *
- no need to wait for long long time (from they pick u up from ur hotel to drop u off at ur hotel, it takes a hour something only)
- free pick up service from ur hostel

Price: not expensive and IT WORTH!

Visited March 2014
Helsinki, Finland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing experience, great views, fun staff!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We wanted to do a skydive in our trip to Australia, and saw an ad in Hervey Bay. We simply phoned there the night before and the next morning the lovely staff picked us up from our hostel. We felt ourselves really safe and comfortable as the staff was at the same very knowing and very funny. The jump itself was amazing and the views over Fraser Island were incredible! It was also fun to see the dvd of the jump right afterwards, totally recommed buying it as a memory!

Visited January 2014
Ortisei, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breathing freedom!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

First time skydiving and it is one of the amusing things I've ever done in my life! The staff were so friendly.
Pete was fantastic! He transmitted positive energy to feel me good and he made me feel I was in safe hands.
Pete, you have my genuine thanks!
The jump itself was incredible: you can spread your arms like a bird breathing freedom!
I'm also very happy to buy a DVD of the flight with the beautiful view of Hervey Bay, the jump and the parachute to the beach landing.
If you haven't done skydive before, you should do it! It will be an unforgettable experience!

Visited October 2013
“Unforgettable and life changing”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I went there with my good mate Tim and was made to relaxed. Pete was friendly and made the whole day fun.
The team were also really friendly and I've since been back as I loved it so much, without a doubt beater experience that you can do in Hervey Bay.