This was the perfect mid-september break. Sunshine, less busy but lots of staff. Quality food ranging from fine dining to buffet. Ideal for families but I was able to enjoy the respectful privacy of 'adult only' areas including a luxurious swimming pool. Excellent facilities, (water sports, tennis, volley ball, gymnasium, bars, restaraunts,) and a beautiful marina for ambling and admiring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki