If you are looking for a truly relaxing holiday look no further.. We will be going back for our 3rd visit this year. It's just so easy.. I have 3 under 5's so never thought I'd be able to find somewhere where we could really relax but here we do. Just one example - I love the 'play services'.. Whilst you're finishing your breakfast and your children have already finished, they can go to a table to do activities and are looked after by a dedicated member of staff. Little touches like this really work. The staff are great and can't do enough for you. The spa is amazing too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious getaway for the body and mind, the relaxed surroundings of the expansive Porto Sani Village is an ideal setting in which to restore your karma. The sensuous Spa Suite is a haven of tranquility providing tailor-made aromatherapy treatments, personal trainers and one-on-one yoga lessons, while the breathtaking lagoon pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun and enjoy our energising fresh juices and well-being menus for adults and children. The contemporary elegance of Porto Sani Village is complemented by a superb setting close to Sani Marina and its enticing world of inspired cuisine. The refreshingly spacious suites of this hotel are ideal for families and command spectacular views over the lagoon pools and the Marina, resplendent with its majestic yachts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Porto Sani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Sani
- Porto Sani Village Kassandra
- Porto Sani Village Hotel Kassandra
- Porto Sani Halkidiki