“Wonderful holidays”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Sani
Levallois-Perret, France
“Wonderful holidays”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We've been in Sani Beach Hotel as a family. Very design hotel, amazing beach, perfect service and a ingenious pension system in several and delicious restaurants. A special dedicace to Maria from the Guest Relations for its kindness and its kind thoughts. Great holidays.

3 Thank rudy_ganem

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (836)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I travelled to the SBH with my daughters aged 9 and 11 for a much needed summer vacation. And we could not have asked for more. From the moment we arrived in the calm, chilled out reception with a warm and friendly welcome from the reception staff, we knew we were in for a great experience. And we were not disappointed. We had a beautiful junior suite overlooking the infinity pool and sea, with a great terrace. The room was spacious and comfortable and always immaculate when the maids straightened out the carnage created by my family! We spent most of our time poolside or on the beach. The pools are beautifully maintained and the beach is always tidy, with wonderfully soft sand. The sea was warm too.

Food is great - our favourite was the Grill, for both breakfast and dinner. Didn't get the chance to really experience the Ammos bar as I was travelling with my young daughters - but it looked very cool.

There are many fab elements to the SBH - but what made it a standout experience for me are the staff. All wonderfully friendly, charming and super professional. Too many to name - but the reception manager, the Grill staff and the pool team were particularly delightful.

We hope to go back next year and will happily recommend the SBH to family and friends (in fact, I already have).

4 Thank SW12traveller
West Mids
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Just returned from a fabulous 11 nights at the SBH ( booked with Steve at Freedom Travel with the best rate by far ) & I can only echo what everyone else says - the hotel - staff , setting & grounds - is absolutely superb .
We stayed in block A overlooking beach & main pool & views were glorious. Rooms not the biggest, but very stylish with great toiletries & towels changed at least twice daily if you wanted. We travelled with our 2 teenagers in another sea view room, but next time I'll save the additional money & have them in a garden room opposite !
We tended to eat at the two buffet restaurants as I have an impatient husband & a 16yo daughter who eats like a 6 yo ! Poseiden caters for kids & has better choice, although bit like a chimp's tea party at times ( we went later around 8 pm & it was quieter ) & Veranda caters for 12+, less choice but far more civilised & very quiet .Fab puddings ! The 20EUR dine around allowance barely covers a main course in most of the other restaurants . Creperie, Cafe & Grill by the Pool all good for lunch
Had a particularly good last night at the Ammos bar listening to great tunes from DJ, lying in v comfy squashy chairs with the sea lapping against the beach ..
I had extremely high expectations from reading all the TA reviews & they were exceeded & I have no hesitation in recommending SBH

6 Thank MrsOWestMids
London
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The quality of our entire experience at this hotel was outstanding.
Travelling as a family of 5 (48,46,19,15,11) there was something for all of us, ranging from the active to the lazy. Dine around was simple and the entertainment was varied and top class. This ensured no two eveings felt the same.
Will be booking again as, whilst the world is a big place, once you've found perfection what's the point seeking it further.

Room Tip: B Block gives you great view of sea and pool
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Well what can I say we returned from our second consecutive holiday at the Sani Beach Hotel a couple of weeks ago and are still suffering from post holiday blues and missing Sani and it's staff. I always have this worry when going back to the same holiday destination more than once as to whether it will be as good as the first time. Well our holiday at Sani this year was just as wonderful if not better than last year.

This year there was the new Infinity Pool which was beautiful and evidence of how Sani reinvests and continues to improve this resort every year. The staff work extremely hard and the gardens and surrounding areas of the hotel are spotlessly clean and well maintained, supporting its 5 star rating.

We love the Dine Around program which provides flexibility and lots of choice as to where to eat. The food at Ammos was amazing, with our other favourites being The Grill, Tomata and Macaroni. The Marina is beautiful for a stroll round in the evening and there are plenty of places to sit and drink and watch the world go by.

I would like to say a special thank to the staff at The Grill,especially Margarita, who always ensured we had a table for breakfast and sorted our dinner reservations for us; to Ermira and Giannis our wonderful waitress and waiter. They were always so welcoming and could not do enough for us at breakfast. The next coffee was on its way before we had finished our first one!

The staff at this hotel are a real credit to the management team, and definitely made our holiday. The "two Georges'", the manager and deputy manager of the hotel, were always available and visible during our stay and would always stop to say hello and ensure everything was ok with our holiday.

We have made some great friends from our holidays at Sani but a special big thank you needs to go to:
Sevasth our wonderful pool waitress always smiling and attentive to the needs of the guests and to Maria our other pool waitress. Both ladies were amazing and could not do enough for you.
Akis and Giorgos - the most attentive and conscientious life guards I have ever met. They were excellent with the children when giving first aid and would come back and check on cuts and grazes etc.
Klevis and Dimitris - these guys work really hard day in and day out, finding sunbeds for guests, moving your sunbeds and umbrellas for you, dealing with the mountain of fresh towels and clearing up the pool area once everyone has left.
Effie in guest relations who sorted out birthday celebrations and dinner reservations always with a smile, nothing was too much trouble.

All I can say is that we will be back, if I could I would visit every year and thoroughly recommend this hotel for a family holiday for all ages.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Alison R
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is an amazing hotel. The service from all the staff is unbelievable. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Everyone we met was genuinely lovely, friendly and helpful. Special mentions to Katerina, Iro, Alina, Tudor and (big) Yianni in the poolside grill and Georgia by the pool. But really everyone was great. The rooms are lovely, the two pools are clean and uncrowded, the private beaches lead to shallow warm sea. We can't recommend this highly enough if you want a relaxing, luxurious holiday.

2 Thank Steve P
Cheshire, UK
Reviewed 20 August 2014

All the other reviews say it all and there are not many additional comments I can make that detail how excellent the Sani Beach Hotel really is. The hotel have a way of making you feel that you are the first people to ever experience a stay there. It all seems so new and we went half way through the 'busy period'. You can do as much or as little as you wish and there is something for everyone whatever your age.

On a personal level I travel extensively with my work across EMEA and stay at many 5 star hotels, all the leading brands you can think of, and the level of service at the Sani is way beyond anything I have experienced anywhere else. It is not just the attention to detail and the effortless way the staff operate but under unbelievable pressure each and everyone of the staff seems to go about their work with passion and enthusiasm whilst always wearing a genuine smile.

A special thanks must go to the guest relations team and in particular the excellent Effie. During my time at Sani I was taken ill and spent 5 days in hospital, the way the team looked after my family was second to none and their holiday was not effected by my absence. (I think they did miss me though)

We would not have a second thought about ever returning!

3 Thank timalex4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sani
Sani Club
#5 of 6 in Sani
Achtis Hotel
Achtis Hotel
#1 of 8 in Afitos

Been to Sani Beach? Share your experiences!