We were looking for good hotel in/near Chania and chose this one based on location/value.
- Nice, clean rooms. The hotel looks fairly new and well kept.
- Location. We wanted a hotel that was close to the beach yet not too far from Chania town. It's a 2 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute drive to Chania so it fit the bill perfectly.
- Good breakfast selection. Lots of restaurants close by.
- Value: this was a very good hotel for the price. In fact, we found it to be reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the area/Chania town.
- Friendly staff.
- Not any particular to write about. We had a room away from the main road so that was good.
- There is no view of the sea. The beach is a 2 minute walk though.
Would recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHANIA HOTEL YAKINTHOS Near city and only 50 m. from the clearest sandy beach of Agii Apostoli. Yakinthos is very good solution for those people who want to enjoy their stay away from the crowds but still very close to all sights of interest and the resort hot spots of Chania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Yakinthos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yakinthos Hotel Chania
- Yakinthos Hotel Crete/Chania - Agii Apostoli