“Lil paradise in karimun java”
Review of Amore Cafe

Amore Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Karimun Jawa
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Nice place to chill-out after a diving or snorkling day at karimun java. Price is okay, view is nice, interior is great, music maybe need bit more upgrade. But overall, the visit to the place will complete your trip to ksrimun java.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

first time visit to karimunjawa, evening very hungry.
I am interested to order cheese burger and ginger coffee.
very frustrating to wait 45 minutes for a cheese burger.
my order finally came, and very sad cheese in my buger still wrapped in plastic when I eat.
I go away and not come back again to eat, but to drink no matter.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Simple food and the only restaurant next to the two resorts (of which the restaurants are often closed) that offers western food. However, the most important thing about this restaurant is the service and the hospitality. In November last year we got stuck on this Island because of weather conditions with a limit budget due to bank cards that did not work on the islands only atm and we had no idea when the next boat would be. With flights comming up or other obligations on the main land we were dying to go back. In this time we got to speak with the owners of the restaurant and they helped us with so much, they arranged things for us and we could stay at the restaurant all the time. They are one of the most kind and hospitable people i know. Especially the last day when we returned to the restaurant after a day trip they where standing outside waving and screaming that there was a boat that would leave in half an hour. They prepared food for us to take a way and helped us with everything, i still feel sad that we had to leave in a rush and did not had the time to say thanks in a proper way.

The food is nice and the setting is beautiful at the sea side with nice seats and places to relax furthermore there is a bar and it is a place where people hang out at night or in the day time and play games or make new friends with other travellers or local people.

So a really nice and relax place were you definetly feel at home and as I stated in the title what they have done for us during those days I will never forget!

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

At the first time, i was glad found this place. Hommie place with javanesse traditional interior with palm and coconut tress outside, you can also see sea and boat from the back yard.
But the food and bevareges was horrible. The taste was bad, moreover for seafood. Bad service, i was ordered fried banana for dessert then they forgot to cook it. I wish they serve more delicious menu or hire good chef, not local people to cook.
I think this place will more alive if they serve live music.

1  Thank onliren
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Simple Food, with traditional Javanese taste. Good View and local traditional house. Enjoy your cuisine while talking about our journey in Karimun Jawa.

1  Thank Oke W