“Norada Restaurant/ Broads Haven Tavern/La Cucina Pizzeria”

Broads Haven Tavern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

There seems to be a period of flux, where I gather the old Tavern is being upgraded to include the Norada Restaurant and a takeaway pizza, the works being carried in four stages. Perhaps management can clarify?
The only minor inconvenience was the er... conveniences. A single loo available for everyone on the night we visited. Nobody minded though and the whole place was like a big happy family. High praise for everyone of the bar staff who made my birthday celebration very memorable. A good team makes for a successful business. We ordered a selection of smaller dishes which were just right to accompany the steady flow of drinks. The Canal Boat Crew provided raucous entertainment.

2  Thank beachbuddy10

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Its good to see the building being put back to use my partner and I have been coming down for our holidays for years and have always said it was a shame the site did not make the most of it and tap into its potential. The comment further down that there is no need for a pub is misguided as its a long walk to the Falgate and a drink in the cafe though very nice does not have the atmosphere. Hopefully dogs allowed and showing the world cup and we will make the most of it in July and again in September.
Good luck with your venture and I am sure it will be a success.

3  Thank Steven V
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Visited Broads Haven just prior to it closing & had a most enjoyable steak dinner. I cannot remember anything to fault the meal. The only thing I could complain about was an obnoxious diner who had a very loud mouth & no respect for other diners. The staff were wonderful & could not be faulted in any way, either with the service or treatment of said diner. Very professional !! Please be open in September 2018. I WILL be there !!!

3  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 7 August 2017

been using this pub all my adult life seen it bulging with familys and food to die for and seen it filthy and empty with food that you would die for if you ate it
returning this week will be in potter heigham on thursday 10th looking forward to seeing how thing are going heard good rumours but then again after 35 years in pub trade i have heard brewery / pub company bull before i will make my own mind up ...........

9  Thank dovehole
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I walk my dog down there and the broads haven has been failing for a long time no matter who has it it is a eye sore and needs knocking down you can get good food and licker in the cafe just beside the pub and the chip shop and just a little walk you can get beer and food from the falgate so why we need a nother pub

7  Thank Kim A
Anthony T, Public Relations Manager at Broads Haven Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thank you again Kim for your review. You seem to enjoy writing reviews about the Broads Haven yet you only joined Trip advisor last month and your opinions are about this place only as you have an issue with us. Keep putting comments and I will keep replying. You opinion is your own and not about the place but about us!
You obviously have a big selection of places to go to and the Broads Haven is obviously a place you will not need to attend. Its not going to be a pub as before with a paint over. The entire place will be transformed as we don't do things in halves. Employing locally open all year round with lots to do. Purchasing the place and not leasing it will do so much for the area and community. There will be so much to do there from a baby to a retired person something the area has been needing for years. The more there is the more people have a selection where to go and improve and bring more people to the area.
So go to the other places where you state you enjoy going and therefore you will not need to attend the Broads Haven.