All reviewsstunning viewsfirst morningwatermelonaegeanislandprivacypatmosmattress
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Overpriced under resourced, not all staff helpful or interested in what they do.
A melancholy and forgottennes pervades this place
Quiet but too quiet perhaps for some
Rooms 2 star
Cafeteria 3star
View 4 star

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AZ-Cosmos
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Wow. If there is a way...I'll be back. I attended a Good World Journey's Salon at the Patmos Paradise Hotel and loved it.

My first morning, sitting outside, I felt like Patmos was the most peaceful place I've traveled to. I was on the island for 8-9 days and plan to come back next summer with my husband.

The people are lovely. And, at the Hotel they could not have been more helpful, kind, and full of good will. 100 percent--highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a family room as it was my daughter and me. Worked well.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We stayed there during the summer. I asked if they had wifi in the rooms, as one in our group needed access for work. We were told if we upgraded we would, so we did. When we found out they did not, we checked out the next day, knowing we would forfeit some of our deposit. However, they also charged us for the for the cost of the upgrade, and it took me six months of fighting to be reimbursed. The people who work there are lovely. Unfortunately, the management is less so.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Revsquirrelmama
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Not only the site is ideally placed but also the service is excellent and reception perfect. Quite and offers a beautiful view on the see. You will enjoy an delicious breakfast and fully provided Bar service. The rooms are clean confortable and provide all modern facilities.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank alexandre_sombart
Reviewed 24 November 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights. Loved the location although the Hil and steps may not suit everyone. Our room was clean and had everything we needed..lovely shower. The staff were delightful and very friendly gorgeous pool with such stunning views.. We wouldn't hesitate to return.

Room Tip: Sea view room
Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple