All reviewsstunning viewsfirst morningwatermelonaegeanislandprivacypatmosmattress
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Perfect in all respects - recommend for young and old singles and family- very helpful staff and very clean!!! Convenient location to town - Skala and to Chora- the monastery, where you will enjoy many wonderful eateries w increadible views!! Jimmys is one amazing place !!!

Room Tip: Perfect! Clean, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing w amazing view!
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We used the Paradise hotel as our base while we explored Patmos. The hotel is ideally based for some beautiful beaches and quaint beach restaurants. The service was attentive and helpful. If you are looking for a hotel with full on entertainment, then look elsewhere, but if you are looking for a hotel with stunning views, then look no further

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Phil T
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Check in was lovely and welcoming - we arrived very late by ferry and the night audit brought us in our room and later he even brought us water- we really appreciated that (good service) We also got a nice upgrade to a room with balcony and seaview - thank you!!

We didn't use the breakfast because you have so many great locations with view in Patmos for having breakfast.

Great room service (always cleaned rooms and new towels)
Great reception and bar staff, keep on doing such a good work!

The location of the hotel is stunning - beach only a few walking minutes away (i would recommend to borrow a motorcycle in scala so you can drive easily from beach to beach)

All in all it was the best holiday we've ever spent and we surely will come back :)

Best regards from Vienna!! :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Overpriced under resourced, not all staff helpful or interested in what they do.
A melancholy and forgottennes pervades this place
Quiet but too quiet perhaps for some
Rooms 2 star
Cafeteria 3star
View 4 star

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AZ-Cosmos
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Wow. If there is a way...I'll be back. I attended a Good World Journey's Salon at the Patmos Paradise Hotel and loved it.

My first morning, sitting outside, I felt like Patmos was the most peaceful place I've traveled to. I was on the island for 8-9 days and plan to come back next summer with my husband.

The people are lovely. And, at the Hotel they could not have been more helpful, kind, and full of good will. 100 percent--highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had a family room as it was my daughter and me. Worked well.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family