“Great food for under 10 Euro each!”
Review of Fiesta Restaurant - CLOSED

Fiesta Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A frienly taverna run by Greek and English management since 1987. Well known for the quality and quantity of our dishes. Join us and try our home made pizzas cooked in wood fire oven, BBQ grill, vegeterian and Greek & International dishes. We also do take out and free delivery (deliveries from 18:00 - 00:00). You can find us on the road to the Port, two minutes by foot from the main village bus stop.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We came to Fiesta during a few days in Ios after recommendations from our hotel. We tried lots of home cooked greek dishes and the wood oven pizzas, the portion sizes were great and really filled us up, it was so good and we even got our leftover pizza wrapped up to take out! We didn't pay more than 10 Euro each and the waitress was so friendly.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Restaurant

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We went there based on the excellent reviews on tripadvisor. We have eaten in well rated restaurants all over Europe based on TA reviews and have not been disappointed except for this restaurant. Pizza was cold and average, and my partners meal was not well seasoned and bland.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I travel to Greece very often and have eaten at many restaurants. Fiesta makes you feel like you're family. Launa, the waitress is probably the friendliest person I've ever met, ever. The food is absolutely delicious and the portions are quite filling. Try the pizza also! Made in a wood burning oven.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered out tonight from our hotel , as recommended by our hotelier . We had a Super Pizza , and it was delicious and my wife had no complaints at all . You got it right guys , thanks , and the delivery was quick too .

1  Thank sunworshippers42
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Returned to Ios this year and pleased to see Fiesta again. It has a new look since my last visit with some comfy seating areas and the food is just as delicious as I remembered with great prices/ portions when on a budget. I tried the Souvlaki and pizza during my stay, the tzatziki is the best I've ever had and great for those pizza crusts. I was made to feel very welcome and can't recommend this restaurant enough - compared to others I'd choose Fiesta every time.