“Very nice hotel. Could be even better if...”

Liostasi Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Chora
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Very nice hotel. Could be even better if...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed 2 nights in an Executive room and 2 nights in the new aisle in a Deluxe Suite with private shared pool. The Executive room was disappointing - small with super small bathroom. The suite however was excellent with great space, design furniture and outdoor terrace. The private shared pool could be better though. It feels very disconnected from the hotel, with no umbrellas, no access to the hotel services (like pool bar or towels) etc. It would need improvements to make the stay in the suite even better. Breakfast is very nice. Staff very friendly (sometimes a bit too pushy though)... Gym very small. Spa not fantastic but OK.
Overall a very good hotel, with a great view.

Room Tip: Deluxe Suites are great. Other rooms are pretty small but ok for a short stay.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed this hotel just couple if days ago. It is great hotel for location , service, pool And staff ( Thank you George, Pan, Sofia, Dora, Pan And Mary ) but you must listen Mary is advice , she gives you wonderfull information Thank you dear.. Also the food was lovely but the best part was the massage. I had the relaxing massage with Victoria ,I must say it was one of the best massages I have ever had, and I have a lot( part of the year living in the USA going once month And going Turkish Bath every week in İstabul)!!! So Thank you for everything guys And Thank you Victoria For great massages.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Senanu34
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Well when I came to Ios first I did not like it the town but I found out I made best choosed for the hotel. As a person I am ; I have two hotel in İstanbul. I think Liostasi is a beautiful boutique hotel that offers 5 star treatment. The rooms are simple but elegant with the most amazing views of the port beach. The view in general from Liostasi is breath taking. The service at the hotel is first class. Thank you for the team of Liostasi a specially Marry( you must listen her what ever she says, it is perfectly right), George, Dora And Pan. But most important And elegant is; do not miss it the massage. I had the deep And strong massage with lovely Victoria ,I must say it was one of the best massages I have ever had, and I have a lot! When ı was living in the USA I was taking once a month and now I live in İstanbul I go to Turkish Bath once a week.It is very reasonable price for 60 minutes ,for 65 Euro. When ever I will come back this is the place to be staying for me And getting great massages..

• Stayed June 2014
Trafalgar, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I reserved a table at Grandmas for my boyfriends birthday and it was beyond my expectations! Dora in reservations was absolutely beautiful to deal with ensuring my requests were met. The staff on the night, especially our waitress Constantine was an angel making fabulous recommendations and ensuring we were well looked after! The entire experience blew my mind and resulted in my boyfriend and I having the most amazing night on Ios. Make sure you get to this restaurant no matter what! You will not regret it!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Ryan M
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was by far our best experience at a hotel-resort in Greece. The resort itself is fantastic, with a great swimming pool and view of the port..
The food at the hotel whether it be breakfast or dinner was quality with great options.
However what impressed me the most was the STAFF. I hope management give them the credit they deserve. They couldn't do enough for you and we're helpful in every way possible.. A very professional team.. 5 star service.
We have paid so much more for resorts ect. In the past and relieved so much less..
Well done Liostasi!

1 Thank OZAS11
Overijse, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Liostasi is an excellent place to stay: beautiful accommodation, good Spa in professional hands of Victoria, and lovely supportive staff. Without feeling being watched, the hotel and staff take care of help needed, information, whatever what came across our path. Exactly how we prefer it. As Ios and the hotel breath relaxation. It has therefore been able to attract guests who enjoy this atmosphere too: super friendly, helpful, interested, relaxed. Liostasi can be recommeded to all looking for a good quality, superb service, great pool, wonderful view and that on an Island where silent beaches within impressive nature is allowed to exist. Going to Ios, we advise, dont hesitate and go Liostasi.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

We planned to stay in Liostasi for 1 night, we did not want to leave so we stayed 4 nights in 2 different rooms. We loved the setting, beautifully appointed & well thought of design, attention to details, comfort, the delicious food - that - to us was all great. What, in my view, sets Liostasi apart is the spirit of the whole place. It is my understanding that Liostasi is owned by local Greek couple. When I heard from the people in Chora that the wife picks up the local produce to make marmalades, cakes etc I had to meet her. What's a delightful lady. who genuinely cares for the guests and strive for perfection and that energy is pulsing through the hole place. She is adored by all her staff. Excellence and joy seems habit at Liostasi. Our special thanks goes to wonderful Pen and Mary, and of course to George. We took away great memories and "Liostassi Energy". Jirina & Leszek

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chora
Ios Palace Hotel
Yialos Ios Hotel
Yialos Ios Hotel
#6 of 44 in Ios
Levantes - Ios Boutique Hotel

Been to Liostasi Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!