Lowest prices for your stay
US$340
US$336
Hotels.com
US$331
TravelocityUS$331
PricelineUS$367
eDreamsUS$340
All reviews place to stay excellent hotel village ios september
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I ve already stayed there twice and I will go again in the first occasion.The servise is excellent ,the location is perfect , and most of all Stavros and Elizabeth will make you feel at home.They are always a step ahead!!
Choose one of the deluxe rooms with the private veranda and try some of the most tasteful cocktails from the pool.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My Second stay in lofos village did not disappoint ! The hotel was everything i had remembered and more ! The hotel is not like a hotel really its more a home from home :) Stavros and elizabet do everything to make you feel at ease and go above and beyond to look after you on your visit .Ios is a magical place and i would stay no where else on the island.! The hotel is never crowded and the food at the bar is amazing ! the best Greek salads! and also the best mars bar cheese cake i have ever had yum !Rooms are kept spotless.The long journey from dublin to reach this fab hotel was all worth it , this place has everything a holiday destination should have,it suits all different types of holiday maker young and old.I only hope i am lucky enough to return :) Here's to another 50 years in business as the no 1 hotel in ios you have certainly earned that title ! This hotel is a must see !

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Last summer me and my friends visited IOS and we stayed at LOFOS Village hotel!!!! Guys it's an amazing place!! Stavros and Elizabet (both so kind & friendly!!!) organized a surprise party for my birthday!! We had a great time!!! It was fantastic! Hope to visit you soon!!!

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 2 November 2012

The hotel I visited… An amazing place, with excellent service and very pleasant personnel.

Beautiful environment with relaxing elements and gorgeous view over the old town.

(By the way, very important, it is within a walking distance from the town)

What else can I say???? An elegant destination…

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I would recommend everyone to stay at the Lofos Village Hotel. The rooms were clean, great location, excellent facilities! What won me over was the service! Stavros and staff were so helpful and nothing was a problem. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2012