“Great location/hosts/services”

Ios Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Chora
“Great location/hosts/services”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Great location and very hospitable hosts. Loved lazing by the pool and enjoying the great food and drinks from the bar! Room was nice and big for us 4. We were very comfortable and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Greek first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This is the first review I've ever written and I'm only bothering because Ios Resort was so amazing! Ios Resort is run by the most beautiful family who simply want you to enjoy every minute of your time there. They were so helpful in booking restaurants, outings etc and taking care of us. The location is perfect- in walking distance of everywhere you'd want to visit. Gorgeous pool, lounge area and company. Give Tyson (the beautiful big German Shepherd) a hug for me.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Ios Resort not only has excellent rooms, fabulous hosts, a great location in the town but the best Dacquiris on the whole island. This resort provides a great atmosphere for all ages with great food at a good price, geeat view and an awesome pool. We highly recommend staying at Ios Resort, you won't regret it.

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed 8 August 2012

iOS resort is the most amazing place I have stayed on my four month trip! I have decided to go back for my third time and cancelled a booking I had at another resort Just so I could stay here. Friendly, convenient, clean, amazing pool and breakfast! I'm excited to go back in a few weeks, the staff were so helpful and lovely!

This is the first review I have ever done, I just felt like I needed to share this with everyone!

• Stayed July 2012
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 7 August 2012

The place is fantastic, the bar, pool, Tyson the dog, sunday bbq's, Big Mike, Maroussa and Gumps make you feel like your family. The rooms were spacious and cleaned everyday. All the staff were happy to help out by booking tours and restaurants and going out of their way to make your stay in Ios a great experience. Try the expresso martinis and they make the best strawberry daiquiri's. We will be returning next year and staying at Ios Resort again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Ios resort is by far the best place in ios to stay and I've stayed at a few
The staff are amazing the rooms are clean the towels get replaced daily and the free wi fi is fast and reliable
I went to the info centre asking where I would find it, and one of ios resort staff drove to get me and take me back. They also drove me to the port on my last day even tho there is a bus stop right out the front
The location couldn't be better literally right next to the main square you can walk anywhere
The pool is amazing and has enough sun beds that no one will miss out not to mention the bar and great music.
Rooms had air con and TV and two bedroom rooms had two air cons
Beds were comfy and plenty of power points and mirrors for getting ready
These photos are very realistic and not deceiving one bit
I honestly couldn't be happier with my experience would recommend anyone to stay here and it's now the only place I'll stay in ios. I'll be staying here yearly

• Stayed August 2012
Ballarat, Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

first of all the staff are extremely helpful and polite, very friendly and willing to assist with anything you require, my friend and i after two nights had no where to stay as we had last minute accommoadtion and the staff were so kind to assist us in another hostel also stating we could come back and use the amazing pool and bar which has great food and service.
staff picked us up from the bus stop in town and also at the end of our stay drove us to the port for our departure.
the rooms are spacious, with tv air con, cupboard space, safety deposit box, mini fridge and your own table and chairs to sit out front of your room and enjoy the view. it is a few steps from everything you require in town, supermarket, hiring cars/scooters, bus stops, knight life, so many different places to eat, a 5 minute bus ride takes you to the main beach.
it is a splendid resort with beautiful people
a place i will return to and highly suggest

Room Tip: book on line and see the pictures for yourself, the pictures do not lie!