If you are looking to get away from the world this place may be perfect. Located on a relatively underpopulated part of the North Coast, this magnificent property has a serene feel to it. The views and service are excellent.
A few noteworthy points from our stay:
1. The place gets locked up at night so if you are arriving late make sure to warn them ahead of time.
2, The beach is very pretty but even during low tide I would not recommend that anyone but good level-headed swimmers go far into the water because of the wave action. Thre is a pool on the property.
3. The internet connection is satellite based so during bad weather there was a long spell where it was absent. On the positive side, not having access to email may make one more relaxed.
4. If you want calmer water for swimming there is a beach about 5 mins driving west of the hotel with calmer waters. At the same time, about 7 mins driving east will get you to beautiful Playa Grande.
5. There is a ping pong table, pool table a tv etc, but don't expect to go out at night - there is nothing around with any night life.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Palace at Playa Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At Playa Grande Hotel Rio San Juan