This was our third visit to the Masseria and we were made to feel so welcome that we yet again didn't want to leave after our week long stay. The service is impeccable particularly in the restaurant where Nicola and Enzo took great care of us. The food is sublime, the wine list amazing and a special mention to the pastry chef who created some wonderful desserts! If you are lucky enough to be there for one of their Puglian nights, it is highly recommended. The beach club is quite rightly rated as one of the best in the world and we can't wait to return next year. We rebooked at checkout!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Puglia, Italy - Savelletri