I would recommend this massera to anyone! It is unbelievably beautiful and you feel like you are staying in a piece of history. The services are first class all-around. The pool area is beautiful and there is a shuttle to the beach. The restaurant is fantastic. The grounds are huge and we really enjoyed wandering around, looking at all the gardens and exploring the enormous massera. Breakfast is absolutely incredible and there was something for everyone. The staff of both the restaurant and hotel were incredibly attentive and helpful.
The location is great. You can stay on the grounds and relax or you can take little road trips to nearby towns. I would highly recommend visiting the Roman ruins and museum that is only a couple of miles away.
We stayed with a small dog and it worked out great. This was a real highlight of our trip to Italy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic fortified Masseria set in a large estate overlooking the Mediterranean sea, private sandy beach with fish and sushi restaurant, indoor and outdoor heated pool, Aveda SPA, gym,Yoga, jacuzzi, Turkish bath, cooking school, wine tastings,bycicle tours,horse riding, 9 hole golf course on site, five more 18 holes golf course in the area, private yacht, sailing boat, close to Ostuni, Alberobello, Lecce, Bari, Brindisi, Cisternino, Martina Franca,Matera, Gallipoli, Otranto, Trani,Grottaglie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Masseria Torre Coccaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Fasano
- Masseria Torre Coccaro Puglia, Italy - Savelletri