WE just got back from a 5 night stay and couldn't have been happier with Torre Maizza. It's a wonderfully charming, quiet and beautiful hotel with delightful sea views, gorgeous pool, yoga, Pilates, amazing spa and delicious food! Breakfasts were incredible (and included) but other meals were rather expensive compared to other luxury hotels and restaurants in the area. The concierge was all so helpful and staff got up at 5am to take our luggage from our room on departure and prepare breakfast for us! We were supposed to stay for only 3 nights and extended to 5. They provide fun themed evenings - market night (we went to their sister hotel for this - beautiful outdoor eating), pizza night, and so forth and are not to be missed..can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Torre Maizza is an ancient Masseria set in a vaste estate overlooking the mediterranean sea.A 5 star luxury resort with AVEDA SPA, Gourmet and Traditional restaurant, Priavte Golf Course and Private Sandy Beach Club with restaurant. Torre Maizza offers all the amenities and activities for an exclusive vacation in Puglia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Masseria Torre Maizza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Savelletri
- Masseria Torre Maizza Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Hotel Fasano
- Masseria Torre Maizza Puglia, Italy - Savelletri