The lovely people running Dundas Arms create such a homely, warm atmosphere. They are incredibly attentive and will do their utmost to ensure you have a great stay in their rooms, a wonderful meal in the dinning room and a relaxing cuppa by the great big fire in the library.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dundas Arms is a country dining pub perched on a sliver of land sandwiched between the River Kennet and the Kennet and Avon canal. We offer 8 beautifully appointed en-suite rooms where home from home comfort with a modern twist is our philosophy. Each of our rooms features stunning Barnaby Gates wallpaper, lavish curtains, country house style furnitures, high quality linen, handmade Bramley toiletries, flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Many of the rooms also come with their own private terrace overlooking the canal. The pub is filled with nooks and crannies complete with an antique penny bar, large fireplaces and nicely decorated dining rooms.You will find traditional pub classic dishes sitting alongside finer dining a la carte dishes in the restaurant. Our Chef uses the best quality ingredients locally sourced. We are proud to have recently received a Dinner award and 4 Stars for our accommodation by the AA. We are also part of Pub group of the year 2016 by The Good Pub Guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your The Dundas Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dundas Arms Hotel Kintbury
- The Dundas Arms Kintbury, Berkshire