“Sports by the river”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Sports by the river”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I have attended an aerobics class held in the upstairs studio. Unfortunately the place was extremely dirty with a very dusty and grubby floor, although the class itself is great and I have attended on many times both here and when the class was held in the Community Centre Hall.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mavis57

Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic for kids”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The courses that they run for children are fantastic, the staff really help the children develop and encourage their confidence. I am more than happy to leave my children at the activities they provide at the centre knowing they are well looked after and even more so having fun!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank lauren t
Sussex
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Adur Activites Center”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Took my kayak to the center and asked if I could launch at their slipway and was told 'no'.
Asked if I could have temporary membership, perhaps for the day so that I could use their facilities, i.e. get a cup of tea and a snack after my upriver trip, was happy to pay any fees, was again told 'no'.
I am a member of the Army Yacht Club and this is not the way we treat our visitors - forces or civilians.

Visited July 2013