“A little gem”

and 1 more site!
Hayley's Corner Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 7 Felpham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I don't write huge long rambling reviews and our flying visit one night stay here can be summarised in a few sentences. The rooms were clean, tidy and well presented. We had driven for over 6 hrs and after a good dinner in the Fox PH had a great sleep in a very comfy bed. Full English breakfast the next morning was excellent. Owners were friendly and obviously enjoyed the business they were in which is essential. We were very happy with our brief stay and would happily recommend to anyone travelling to this area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dobby21

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Very pleased with our two night stay. Clean and good food for breakfast. Great welcome and interesting hosts. We will certainly be back and very soon.
Thank you for a wonderful and relaxing stay and for all your helpful advice as to where to go on our visit.
The Fox was well worth our two visits

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 19 March 2013

This beautiful house has individually decorated character bedrooms with old country charm. There are some lovely water colours around the house. The beds are wonderfully comfortable with soft bedlinen, bottled water is provided, and fresh milk for your tea is in the fridge downstairs.
When we have stayed, we have always had a most peaceful stay. The breakfast room, with log fire is homely and pleasant and you can even use the facilities there if you want to eat a takeaway or ready meal in the evening.
Breakfast is superb and your hosts are interesting, intelligent and attentive.

Room Tip: We particularly like double room no. 3
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan R
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Hayley's Corner. The breakfast was lovely and the room very comfortable. The location is very close to the lovely seafront and cafes.I felt very much "at home" and will return if I get the opportunity.

Room Tip: The double room with ensuite was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jane B B
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We chose Hayley's Corner because it had some good reviews on TripAdvisor and we weren't disappointed. The room and ensuite were very clean and perfectly adequate for our nights stay. Despite the fact we disturbed Mike's evening meal, he could not have been more helpful and attentive. Breakfast was good and Mike even came out to see us off the drive. If I ever return to Bognor I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank seadog229
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed in this quaint & cute b&b with my family on a trip to England. Mike & Angela made us immediately feel welcome. They were friendly and very interested in getting to know us! The rooms were super clean, cute and warm! The location was excellent, as we were able to just walk to my sister's house nearby, and also the oceans & shops! The breakfast at the b&b was incredible!! The salmon & eggs was my favorite! The breads, coffees, jams and fruits were fresh. There was certainly a variety of options, especially teas! The fireplace in the dining area was cozy! Mike and Angela were great about recommending places in the area to visit. The pub next door also provided great service & good food. I am planning another stay here within the month and I can't wait to go back.I absolutely recommend this spot!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jrnorton7
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I was following a course at the Bognor campus, which meant I stayed in Bognor 12 times over the last two years. I've tried quite a few different B&Bs in Bognor and this is my favourite BY FAR. Unfortunately, it wasn't always available.
I'm surprised it's listed as a 3* as it's far superior to some of the 4* B&Bs I've stayed in in the town.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, the breakfast is fabulous and the house is in a pretty and quiet spot. It's a short walk to the beach, a 10 walk to the university and a 15/20min walk to Bognor town centre.
The dining room has a lovely open fire, which is utilised in the colder months.
The owners will bend over backwards to make your stay a comfortable one. I was often offered tea and cake on arrival, which really helped me feel welcome and start to relax after a 7-hour drive. One evening, when I didn't fancy eating alone in a restaurant, the owner lit the fire for me in the dining room so that I could eat a take-away there.
I often had poached egg with smoked salmon for breakfast.
I would heartily recommend Hayley's corner to anyone looking for a comfortable, cosy and quiet B&B that won't break the bank.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Ssound
Also consider these accommodations in or near Felpham
Best Western Beachcroft Hotel
Candle Villa
Candle Villa
#2 of 7 in Felpham
The Old School Bed and Breakfast

Been to Hayley's Corner Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!