We have been to the Beachcroft Hotel several times before. Each visit has been excellent - and we are fussy! All the staff are friendly, welcoming, and helpful. It feels like home from home, but better. The room again on this occasion was clean and comfortable and had a fantastic view of the sea. We had dinner in the hotel in the evenings and as usual the food was excellent - brilliantly cooked and presented. The sea shore is just a couple of steps away - what an idyllic location. We have already booked our next visit. Weekends here provide an opportunity to be pampered and to recharge our batteries. The only disadvantage is that it is getting popular and we are having to book further in advance each time, but don't let that put you off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ocean view hotel, The Beachcroft Hotel offers something for everybody. Whether you are on holiday or on business, you are assured of a warm and friendly welcome. We pride ourselves on the service we offer, the comfortable and well fitted bedrooms, cosy bar, restaurant, indoor heated pool, seaside garden and our extensive conference and banqueting facilities. We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. Conveniently located in the Village of Felpham, near Bognor Regis and just a few miles from the Sussex towns of Chichester and Arundel, The Beachcroft Hotel provides 36 mostly seaview bedrooms and luxury Penthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Beachcroft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcroft Hotel Bognor Regis
- Beachcroft Bognor Regis
- Best Western Beachcroft Hotel Felpham, West Sussex