Best Western Beachcroft Hotel
Selwood Lodge(Bognor Regis)
US$108
Premier Inn Bognor Regis Hotel(Bognor Regis)(Great Value!)
US$89
Agoda.com
US$150
US$113
  • Pool
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
Travelodge Littlehampton Rustington(Littlehampton)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelodge
US$115
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsno liftsea viewsea frontsound of the wavessmall poolfriendly hotelhotel is situatedbognor regisa ground floor roomstayed here for one nightshort breakfamily roomlobster potbit datedbreakfast was excellentbognor towncomfortable stay
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We have visited Beachcroft several times before. It is a brilliant hotel in all ways,and we were again extremely well looked after. The staff are professional and go out of their way to make guests welcome, ensure their stay is great experience and they have the best possible time. We enjoy coming to the Beachcroft because it is a great place to de-stress and relax with good walks along the coast to the east and west of the hotel and inland. Parking was no problem and we could see our car from the bedroom.

Breakfasts are generous with freshly cooked full English breakfasts and kippers on offer and a self service cold buffet of cereals, croissants, fresh fruit salad and fresh fruit. Dinners are good value and the quality of the food is excellent - my favourite is Chicken Diane with mustard sauce, sauteed potatoes and fresh vegetables. If the restaurant had a signature dish this should be it.

The room was clean and fresh with a wonderful view of the sea. The sound of the waves breaking on the beach lull you to sleep at night and gently wake you up in the mornings.

We always book directly with the hotel by telephone (tel 01243 827142) so that we can choose a room and discuss whatever else we require to make our stay perfect.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine W
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words, I am pleased to read that you found your stay to be positive. We hope you will choose to book again when in the area?

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I got stuck in Bognor after Butlins had no availability. I was absolutely exhausted and too tired make the 2 hour drive home with my 5 year old. I had also lost my debit card and had limited funds. I rang the Beechcroft Hotel and spoke to the lovely Kerrie who found us a room at a reasonable rate. She met us when we arrived and her warm friendly manner was a tonic to a very tired fed up mummy lol. The room was nice and both me and my son slept like a couple of logs in the very comfortable beds. We didn't wake up til 9am but still made breakfast. My son has ASD and can be a little unpredictable at times but the staff were really lovely with him at breakfast and this made me relaxed and therefore my son was too. Unfortunately there was only availability for one night or we would have stated all weekend. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay again. Many thanks to Kerrie & the rest of the staff

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thanks for the fantastic review, we are pleased that you enjoyed your experience on this occasion, we look forward to welcoming you back in 2015.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel is absolutely appalling. The main light in our room was so dim we could hardly see a thing - we were told this was because it was an energy saving bulb and they take a while to warm up, but we were only staying the one night so didn't really have that long.... The water from the shower just dribbled out - no doubt another energy saving measure! The batch taps (for operating the shower) were so close to the wall that they weren't easy to turn. The tea making 'stuff' was in a wardrobe, with the kettle at the back so I had to tip it to get it out (it wasn't on a sliding shelf) and it wouldn't fit properly under the basin tap such that after you filled it you then had to half empty it to get it out, then you had to put it on the floor to plug it in. Best Western - you need to get your act together.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel altogether!
2  Thank GrumpyOld
Phillip1985, Manager at Best Western Beachcroft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the trouble to leave your opinion of our hotel online. I have noted your comments to discuss with the team.

We have not received feedback on our in room lighting previously however the hotel are encouraged to use energy saving bulbs for the benefit of the environment. There are however three additional wall lights to provide extra lighting.

I appreciate your comment with regards to the water pressure, although the room occupied is not a power shower, the water pressure when checked does seem adequate, however I have begun to collate quotations to add power showers to the few remaining rooms that do not currently have these.

In most hotels guests have to use the basin in the bathroom to fill the kettle. I am sure our team would have been happy to provide you with jugs of water to fill the kettle if you felt this was required.

We apologise that you felt these issues spoiled your stay with us. BEST WESTERN The Gleneagles Hotel and its previous owner actually provided the idea for the popular comedy Fawlty Towers. I am sorry that our hotel fell short of the experience provided by their team.

If I can provide you with any additional feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

stayed here for one night with my 11 yr old daughter so we could visit Butlins for the day.
We had a family room which was clean but a little dated.
My daughter used the swimming pool and loved it I used the bar and loved it.
This hotel is on the Beach and in a quiet location with only the sound of the waves breaking on the shore to gently send you to sleep.
All the staff we met were absolutely wonderful and friendly the receptionist Susan was gorgeous..
The food was very good and for every paying adult kids eat free this made it very reasonable.
Will definitely be back ...

Room Tip: A sea view would be fab

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for the feedback, the team will be very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always share all our reviews with the team and they are always pleased to have been able to make your stay enjoyable. We hope that you will book again in 2015.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I attended my niece's wedding her and spent 2 nights in a family room. Staff were attentive, polite and helpful. The food was excellent - everything arrived at a similar time enabling us to eat our meal whilst it was still hot. Excellent range of breakfast items and well prepared 'Full English' served promptly by very polite and friendly staff. We didn't have a sea view but it didn't spoil our stay.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us online feedback, we very much appreciate your comments and will share these with the team. We hope that you will stay again in the future.