If you want to get away from it all, this is the place to go. It’s quiet sunny and pleasant. Each villa is private and not overlooked by anyone. The rooms are beautifully furnished and clean. Kono Kono beach, less than five minutes walk away from each villa, is a long stretch of the finest powder white sand. The seafood was out of this world, the prawns and lobsters my favourites and I would recommend you order them. In the evenings, we had dinner on the beach, which was so romantic. The staff were also very helpful and pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble.There are no radios, cars and television at Kono Kono and after a week’s break here I felt great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 21 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Michamvi