We have spent four wonderful days in this gorgeous and quiet place. Our aim was just to relax after our wedding and the Kilimanjaro trip and what shall I say...it was just beautiful. The villas have just been renovated and are very luxurious. The staff is very polite and the food is just delicious. The restaurant is only few meters away from the beach and you can enjoy a wonderful view while having dinner. It is the appropriate place to relax and enjoy holidays without too many people. The journey to stone town takes more than one hour and the streets are quite bad, so it is not recommendable to make a lot of trips to the capital, but it is really not necessary because you get everything you need in the resort...thanks a lot...we had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 24 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Michamvi