Konokono is a beautiful resort with beautiful villas and beach! The hotel comes with half board which was good cause the food is amazing! We had lunch ag konokono almost everyday too cause there is not much next to the resort which is great if u plan on relaxing (as we did on iur honeymoon) the stuff is really nice and always trying to help although some of them dont really know how to pour wine etc but they are all trying hard! The resort (re)opened at the end of september so it is basically brand new and so are the villas etc.! We did enjoy our stay very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 24 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Michamvi