We choose Kono Kono because of the location and of course what we imagine how it could be there. Both in reality was awesome, the only one west side beach on the east side of sansibar, no crowd of tourists on the beach, we were the only guests at the beach - a dream. Our bungalow was a ocean view one - gorgeous. Breakfast and Dinner were really good and of course the wine, which we had on the "sundowner terrace". After climbing Mt.Meru, doing a Safari and travelling by bus across the country to reach the ferry to stonetown it was the best last destination we could get - most definitely. We didn`t took any offer like snorkeling or any daytrip, because we went there just for relaxing and let the impressions we had of the country pass through our minds again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 24 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Michamvi