If you are looking for a piece of Paradise, relaxation, beach and sea, there is no better place in Zanzibar. Gain peace of mind you only get on a desert island, but who wants to go there already. We spent 2 glorious weeks. From the first minute on each request was read from the eyes of us. The staff is always friendly and courteous. The cleanliness of the resort is exemplary. The beach might count the best of Zanzibar. White fine sand invites you to relax and sunbathe. Bath towels sunscreen and comfortable chairs with cushions are inclusive and always plentiful. Drinks and fresh fruits are also served on the beach. The same level of service we got also at the pool from which we had a breathtaking view of the beach and the sea.
The food at the resort is absolutely 5 stars. Whether it is breakfast with fresh homemade toast, Croisons, Pancake, freshly squeezed juices or dinner, here is cooked at a high level. Each night there was different starters, main courses and desserts under which we could choose. Whether fish, lamb, poultry or vegetarian, everything was very tasty and varied. If you enjoy the snorkeling, diving, kite surfing can use appropriate offers of the hotel. Also, city tours, Ocean-going fishing and a variety of other activities can be booked. Everything is well organized. Finally we can only say: KonoKono over and over again with pleasure.
Claudia & Frank
PS: About Implementation over's
The last part of the road to the hotel is bad. But after a Safari may no problem.
We have no problem.
About Bugs in the Room.
We have no Bugs, Moskito or over Insects in our Villa. The Stuff keep them (spray) allways away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kono Kono Beach Resort is located on the south eastern coast of Zanzibar; these 24 luxurious villas are only an hour's drive away from the Zanzibar International Airport. The breathtaking beauty of this side of the Island offers arguably the best beaches in Zanzibar. The property covers 48000m² and more than 40% is under the resort’s conservation program and has the rarest fauna and flora including wildlife such as monkeys, local deer, endemic bird species and supposedly the discreet Zanzibar leopard, which is believed to be extinct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your KonoKono Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kono Kono Beach Villas Hotel Michamvi
- KonoKono Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Michamvi