This was my first time at the Hilton hotel at London Stansted after hearing many good reports from fellow colleagues. Overall I was generally impressed with this establishment throughout my three night stay.
Staff were very helpful both in the reception area if you had an issue, as well as in the restaurant/bar.
The room is your average hotel room in all honesty, however it boasts a nice large TV with an array of UK channels to suit everybody's tastes. Comfortable bed with a nice large desk and radio alarm clock. The bathroom is nice also with a variety of shampoos, shower gel, soaps and moisturisers provided.
I think what makes this hotel that little bit better is the food served. Breakfast was brilliant. Begins at 4am where everything is there for you. Gallons of juice, a brilliant variety of fruits, cereals and then my favourite part, the hot food. Lovely eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns, toast and beans. Breakfast here is simply excellent.
The hotel also has a shuttle bus to the airport which runs from 4am every half an hour until midnight at a fairly low fee. There is also a gym which looks impressive however I did not venture in to sample it.
Food served throughout the day in the bar is also very good at a reasonable price. If you are staying overnight around Stansted, I would highly recommend the Hilton and I look forward to visiting once again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy travel convenience at the Hilton London Stansted Airport Hotel, situated within the perimeter of the airport. This airport hotel provides parking for hotel Guests who need to catch an early morning flight and prefer to take the bus transfer for the six-minute ride to the airport terminal. Central London is just 30 minutes by train from this hotel and only three miles from the busy market town of Bishop Stortford.Discover the West End’s famous theatres, galleries, shopping and nightlife, only an hour away by train. The Imperial War Museum, Hatfield Country Park and Mountfitchet Castle are easily accessible from this airport location.Start the day with a Hilton Buffet breakfast at Amy’s Restaurant. Sample the Hilton a la carte menu or dine on international cuisine with family and friends. Choose from a wide selection of wines and whiskeys and unwind in an armchair in the welcoming atmosphere of Amy’s Bar. Relax with friends in the informal Costa Coffee, enjoying a favorite coffee or tea with a light snack.Swim laps in the indoor pool and work out in the fully equipped 24-hour fitness center before unwinding in the steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi®. Stay connected in the business center with high-speed internet access and contemporary business facilities. Host meetings and events for 2-250 guests in one of 16 versatile meeting rooms with WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Stansted Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Stansted Airport Hotel Stansted
- Hilton International Stansted
- Hilton Stansted
- Stansted Hilton
- Hilton London Stansted Airport Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex