i have been using this Hilton for over 20 years and i have never felt inclined to write a review about it but feel compelled to now.
They have spent a small fortune on the refurbishment and it shows.
From your first step into the new foyer you can feel and see the transformation has been thought through, it is spacious and light with lots of room and very attentive receptionists eager to deal with your requirements.
i am glad the GM has decided to get rid of the artwork of planes of the wall.....
The bar area has been completely refitted to beyond recognition in a great way, with comfy sofas and easy chairs everywhere and beyond is the restaurant again very bright and light and extremely clean looking which surprisingly makes you feel like eating the food more.
The food is without doubt their best menu for many years; i defy anyone to find an issue with the food.
The food is virtually cooked in front of you in the open plan kitchen, this i particularly like as you can see everything going on.
The steak is a definite must and if there are two of you on a Sunday try the roast chicken with the Budweiser can stuffed up its parsons nose end.
An overall great experience and one worth going back for.
Gym - pool sauna Jacuzzi and steam rooms also refurbished and on par with the rest of the hotel.
You get what you pay for here and some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy travel convenience at the Hilton London Stansted Airport Hotel, situated within the perimeter of the airport. This airport hotel provides parking for hotel Guests who need to catch an early morning flight and prefer to take the bus transfer for the six-minute ride to the airport terminal. Central London is just 30 minutes by train from this hotel and only three miles from the busy market town of Bishop Stortford.Discover the West End’s famous theatres, galleries, shopping and nightlife, only an hour away by train. The Imperial War Museum, Hatfield Country Park and Mountfitchet Castle are easily accessible from this airport location.Start the day with a Hilton Buffet breakfast at Amy’s Restaurant. Sample the Hilton a la carte menu or dine on international cuisine with family and friends. Choose from a wide selection of wines and whiskeys and unwind in an armchair in the welcoming atmosphere of Amy’s Bar. Relax with friends in the informal Costa Coffee, enjoying a favorite coffee or tea with a light snack.Swim laps in the indoor pool and work out in the fully equipped 24-hour fitness center before unwinding in the steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi®. Stay connected in the business center with high-speed internet access and contemporary business facilities. Host meetings and events for 2-250 guests in one of 16 versatile meeting rooms with WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton London Stansted Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Stansted Airport Hotel Stansted
- Hilton International Stansted
- Hilton Stansted
- Stansted Hilton
- Hilton London Stansted Airport Stansted Mountfitchet, Essex