“The best Indian for Miles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yuva - CLOSED

Yuva
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
“The best Indian for Miles!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have used this place many times and I can honestly say that these guys produce what I would consider to be the best Indian food for miles around. The restaurant is modern and has a nice ambiance. The staff are efficient and friendly but best of all is the food itself. My advice try the Dansak absolutely delicious.

• Visited March 2014

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Pretentous”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a pub converted into an Indian restaurant and calls it's food Fusion, for no reason I could see, it was standard Indian fare and OK but it was more expensive then your average Indian and other then a bit of extra unnecessary fussing around and some silly descriptions on the menu I didn't feel the added value

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank alan252
Pompano Beach, Florida
“A great Curry location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

They had a wide selection of Indian curries and side dishes. The staff was kind and willing to make great recommendations for those in our party who were not familiar with the different styles of curry.

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Something a bit different and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We popped in early last night for a curry after having had a shocking experience at another restaurant in Stansted. The warm welcome instantly put us at ease and within seconds we were seated with drinks on the table and poppadums to nibble on whilst we looked over the exciting and different menu.

Our order was taken promptly, without fuss and our food arrived swiftly. The curry was great; fresh and exciting flavours. Their chef clearly takes pride in his work. None of that bog-standard orange oily sauce business here! Great rice, lovely naan, interesting sides.

My husband had some kulfi for dessert and I had the Kama Sutra tea which was delicious.

Slightly pricy (£67 for a main course each, rice, naan, one side, one dessert, one pot of tea, two Cobras, two soft drinks and a bottle of water) but worth it. Great experience. Give it a whirl.

esssex
“Disgusting attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red44\green44\blue44;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs28 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Tonight would have been my second visit to this restaurant. I was driving through stansted on the way home when I thought I can kill to birds with one stone here, I will get some money out from Barclays and book at table for my partner and I for this evening.\
I parked in yuva and was on my way to the door, when I was greeted with a rude gentleman, speaking in a raised voice that I couldn't park there, I tried to explain that I was coming in to book a table for this evening and once I had done that I would get money out from the cashpoint and be on my way.\
He was having none of it, I then told him that I would be taking my custom elsewhere to which he replied with shrugged shoulders. I could not believe it. I had been in this yuva before, the restaurant was quiet very cold, however the food was ok, no where near as good as the food in the yuva in Debden. Obviously this restaurant is doing really well that they can get afford to speak to customers in this manner!!!\
I will never set foot in a yuva again, my partner is a police officer and will never set foot in one either. Word spreads fast, and if the management don't act on this then it's quite easy to be labelled with a bad reputation.}

2 Thank GordonandBecs