Linden House
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$97
  • Free Internet
Novotel London Stansted Airport(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$133
US$105
US$94
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfour poster bedroll top bathpublic car parkfresh milkthe vinesuperior roomsmall hotelbottled waterlovely hotelsunday eveningbooked a tablenext morningcooked breakfaststayed one nightstansted airportbar areafridge
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The linden house is described as a guest house but I have never stayed at a guest house like it. We arrived to be greeted with such warm hospitality and a beautiful room. We weren't eating there but having seen the restaurant I would have loved to have. Breakfast was fantastic too with a lovely buffet plus choice of cooked and personable staff. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarahjane M
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Our party of nine adults and two young children attended a family Sunday lunch here. We found the food to be excellent and of good proportions.

However, although we were given the menus in the bar beforehand and we were shown to our table, we did have to wait a further 10 minutes or so before the maitre d' took our order, even though the restaurant wasn't overly busy when were seated. We had two young children (2 year olds) with us and they were starting to get slightly restless because they were hungry and we had to attract the attention of a waiter to order the childrens food first before the maitre d' appeared to take the adults orders. Although we weren't in a hurry, having two restless and hungry children was slightly unsettling. Would we return. Yes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I came and stayed here for a weekend with my boyfriend, first impressions were amazing, loved the style and decor of the hotel and the staff were very attentive.
We ate in the restaurant and had the Chateaubriand, it was absolutely amazing, the best meal I've had in a restaurant, well worth the money spent.
We stayed in a Classic room and again this was lovely, decorated really well and to a high standard, cleanliness was impeccable and all the amenities you would want....including an I Pod dock which I loved! The Bathroom was very luxurious, with robes supplied and the best shower i have ever taken, it was absolutely huge!! And then comes the best bit.... the bed!! Oh my god, i didn't want to leave it once i'd got in, the pillows were like sleeping on marshmallows... best nights sleep ever.
I would defiantly recommend the hotel for an overnight stay or just eat in the restaurant, I will most certainly be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Had a very relaxing "ladies that lunch" yesterday - restaurant ticked all the boxes for us. The staff were attentive - food excellent and although it was a Monday - it was fairly busy so had a pleasant ambience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely time at linden house, the food was majestic and the staff were approachable and helpful with everything they had to deal with. The rooms were also very comfortable and I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time. Will definitely be suggesting here to my friends.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple