“As Usual, Usual Premier Inn Standard, No Complaints.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel

Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“As Usual, Usual Premier Inn Standard, No Complaints.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stayed here on business, AGAIN!
Staff, cleanliness, service etc etc just what I would expect from Premier Inn.
Only 2 minor comments on this visit; 1) The fast check in didn’t work but a member of staff was very quick to jump in and checked us in manually. 2) I had a chicken Cesar salad, the chicken was slightly under cooked, but I was asked if I would like to order another meal and I was given extra garlic bread and onion rings free and the staff were most apologetic.
From a minor negative, a big positive result in true Premier Inn style. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ross W
Stansted P, Guest Relations Manager at Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor about out Premier Inn Stansted Airport Hotel.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilise your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Thank you for your review, I will pass your comments on to the team.

I thank you again for your positive feedback as we strive to offer to all of our guests’ very high standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Stansted Airport and in the mean while if there is anything which you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 44 1279 666590 or stanstedairport.pi@whitbread.com

Guest Relations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
  • Polish first
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Got the bus from the airport to the hotel, definitely worth the £3 per person paid as it is too far to walk. Lovely new hotel with Costa Coffee and Thyme restaurant.
Paid the £22.99 for 3 course evening meal with either a pint of beer or glass of wine. Meal was very good quality, no complaints. Excellent service from Callum who was very attentive.
Buffet breakfast was also included in this meal deal, which was everything you would want.
This is definitely the best premier inn that we have stayed at, only £29. We will definitely stay here again and would recommend to anyone.
Only one complaint is that the windows don't open!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Crosseys
Dear Guest

The windows are locked due to health & safety regulations.

wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Arrived at the airport by the excellent access roads, in doing so passed the mid stay carparking that was about 5 minutes from the hotel.
Greeted by friendly staff with smile, we were given a room on the second floor and considering the location, the noise was not a problem.
The hotel was typical Premier Inn standard so there were no suprises or fuss when dealing with guest issues. I will be definately be returning due to its location

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank morseWales

Lincoln, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

Once again we used Premier Inn as our overnight stay before an early flight the following morning. As usual booking it was easy and a query regarding car parking was dealt with pleasantly and extremely efficiently. We arrived booked in and reserved a reastaurant table,
Oh dear. There must have been a problem in the kitchen. The staff were pleasant but obviously anxious as there were several mix up with orders and service was very very slow. When our meal arrived it was very disapointing - presentation and taste were not good- compared to the meal we had last September. The waiter was most apologetic and offered a discount to compensate for our disappointment. Not a good start to our holiday. However I am sure the kitchen probblems will be resolved and it will not deter us from staying at the hotel in future - so only a 4/5 this time !!

2 Thank cherryimp
Stansted P, Manager at Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor about our Premier Inn Stansted Airport Hotel.

I thank you again for your positive feedback as we strive to offer to all of our guests very high standards of service. Glad to know that you were happy with the booking process and that your query was dealt efficiently.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service in restaurant. I will definately investigate this and I can assure you that this is not our usuall standard as you have mentioned your self.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Stansted Airport and in the mean while if there is anything which you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 44 1279 666590 or opsmgr.stanstedairport@whitbread.com

Awaiz Adil
Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

No fuss and efficient staff, which is always welcome. The room was close to a road but that didn't bother me much. I didn't use many of the facilities as I was only there to catch some sleep before an early flight, but everything seemed to be of good quality and value for money.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank tschak_attack

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

A great stay. My family and I had 8 rooms, as we were attending a family party locally. Staff were friendly, well presented and attentive to requests. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. My room looked out onto the main road and I was concerned about the noise, but it was hardly noticeable. There was some confusion with the parking, but dealt with efficiently. Free Wifi for the entire stay would have been appreciated .Great value for money and a really good hotel experience.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Livelovelaugh247

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

We had a party and our guest stayed here. They all thought the hotel and staff were very accommodating!! Well done to you all, and look forward to the next time!!

Book early to get the best discount! £29.00 for any room is brilliant!

1 Thank Ben L

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stansted Mountfitchet
Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport
Holiday Inn Express Stansted Air...
#4 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,903 reviews
Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport
Radisson Blu Hotel London Stanst...
#2 of 4 in Stansted Mountfitchet
#1 of 3 in Bishops Stortford
Little Hallingbury Mill
Little Hallingbury Mill
#1 of 1 in Little Hallingbury

Been to Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!