“impressed”

Bridge Bar and Eating House
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My teens and I chanced eating here before our flight as we had over an hour to spare. It seemed chaotic but we were seated immediately and had our order taken within minutes. My daughter proceeded to venture down through the airport in search of a bathroom (there isn't one in the pub) and whilst she was gone dinner was brought out. Our friendly waiter said that he would keep her food warm until she returned. That took some time as the loos are quite a distance!! On her return, he promptly brought out her dinner and freshly made chips. The childrens' cheese burgers and chips were delicious and I enjoyed a salmon sandwich with crisp salad. I think our waiter may have been "Audeuz" - he's a tremendous asset to this airport restaurant!

1  Thank Riverdalelass

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Our party consisted of two adults and two teenagers. We had 2 ham and cheese paninis which came with wedges, a prawn salad sourdough sandwich & vintage cork cheese sourdough sandwich with extra chips. We were all satisfied and enjoyed our food. Stay away from the ale though, it wasn't very nice. Service was very good. Pricey but that is what you expect if you eat at an airport.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were queuing for more than 15 min and no one didn't even notice long queue in the front entrance. After catching a waitres and asking if anyone can start sit people they did so. Waiting to place an order for more than 15 minutes.
Food not worth it the service and price. One tip - better skip your breakfast than get this kind of service. Unacceptable

1  Thank PL-Boy28
Concessions, Guest Relations Manager at Bridge Bar and Eating House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hi Gary487

Thank you for your comments, I'm sorry that your visit to us was a disappointing one. I will be sure to pass your comments to the manager to make sure your feedback is fully addressed as this is not our usual standard.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The food is either heated up in a microwave or its very old. Chicken Cesare salad is very bad as was my chicken burger ... Disgusting . We only ate it because we were very hungry if u r not bypass by a mile.

1  Thank Adammier83
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When I saw the place I thought it will be a good place, it seems like it has a good atmosphere so I gave it a try. When you order a 12 pounds burger, you expect a homemade burger, not a poor ready one! If the burger is good, 12pounds is not expensive! but in this quality it is! I can just buy a sandwich from whsmith or pret a manger instead!
I saw from others that the service was bad.. actually on the day, for me was the only good thing, thus the 2 stars instead of 1!