Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport
Novotel London Stansted Airport(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$97
  • Free Internet
Chimneys Guest House(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$126
The Old Bell Hotel(Stansted Mountfitchet)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$105
US$77
Agoda.com
2,199 results
All reviewsstansted airportan early flightper personevery half hourbreakfast was includedper adultpetrol stationshuttle servicean overnight stayyogurtstayed one nightcar parkingshort staybudget hotelfollowing morninghiebus
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Impossible to take a shower :
water leaks and no hot water in the bathroom.
We saw the problems just at the awake at 4:00.
We told about early in the morning, just before to take our flight to Danmark.
We asked them to get somme money about this, we will write to the manager.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Martin B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Jean

Thank you for your feedback. The Reception team will always try to assist our guests with any issues they may encounter. I am really sorry to see that your stay did not meet your expectations. Please contact us at reservations.hixstansted@kewgreen.co.uk so that we can further investigate this matter.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My sister and I stayed here en route to Florence. The staff were friendly and efficient. The bed was so comfortable I struggled to get out of it. The room was cool which is unusual, in my experience they are often stuffy.

The breakfast was excellent - a great start to our holiday - well done Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Martin B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear Patricia

Thank you for your recent review. It is great to see such excellent feedback and I am glad you experienced the fantastic facilities we have to offer and were welcomed by our great team.

We hope you will choose to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Clean rooms. Exceptional reception staff- the first room we were given had had a naughty previous guest smoking in it so we asked to move. This request was immediately granted and actioned.
Restaurant food was quite nice. My fish on lentils was tasty but a bit greasy. Service was OK but not the quickest. Parking arrangements excellent. Shuttle to terminal prompt and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Martin B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Murray_towers

Thank you for the excellent feedback you have given in relation to our Reception team. I am particularly pleased to see that what you have raised was dealt with swiftly and effectively. We always value all feedback as we continue to grow and develop.

I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at the hotel the night before I traveled to Germany from Stansted airport. I was greeted by a friendly member of staff who explained the protocol of the hotel (e.g. breakfast times) and also offered assistance if I needed anything while staying with the hotel.

I am part of the IHG rewards club and this Hotel offered a V.I.P check in for its reward club members; good to know if the hotel is busy but it was quite in my arrival.

On my stay the hotel served breakfast 4:00am till 10:00 am; which is nice to know if you have to travel early. The hotel also offers a free bus that runs every 30 minutes from the reception to the departure lounge. If you are planning on parking you will need to leave you car in a different destination as to leave your car on the hotels car park while your away is expensive; but this is the case with most hotels.

all in all the hotel was clean with friendly staff and I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lee G

Thank you for the excellent feedback you have given of both the hotel and in particular the team. Please take a look at our competitive car parking packages on our website if needing to leave a car.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Booked a theatre weekend trip the travel company use this hotel for the accomodation, hotel was clean, staff very friendly and helpful, only bad thing was the evening meal supplied was a buffet style which isnt what was expected but I suppose this was cheaper at the request of the travel company we booked with and not the hotels fault....not a lot of choice

Dear tiaManchester

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay. We are really pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope we will get to welcome you back again, either as part of the theatre group or as individuals where you can enjoy the full menu we have to offer.