“Experience of a lifetime!”
Review of La Casa Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ayampe
La Casa Hostel
Ranked #3 of 6 Ayampe B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“Experience of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I traveled to Ayampe on a whim. I was looking for my own personal retreat, a place where where I could decompress, relax, and make some friends. I could not have asked for anything more than La Casa. It was perfect!! It was right on the beach I could hear the waves crashing from my room. It was clean and decorated very well with great mix of treasures that people that have stayed there have left behind.
Jose the owner is such a nice person he helped me with anything that I might have needed. I felt he really wanted me to have the best time I possibly could have. I loved that his friends and family would come and stay. They were all so nice and I spent some fun days and nights with all of them. Jose and his family built the house themselves and they take great pride in it and the community of Ayampe. La Casa was the perfect place for me. It aloud me to have some quiet time to myself but if I wanted to go join in the fun it was close by. I met some really amazing people in and around La Casa. I always felt safe there even traveling as a single woman. Not only would I go back, but I cant wait till I can. There is almost not a day goes by that I don't think of my time there. I love and miss La Casa and Ayampe. I hope to see you soon!

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Kate B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
South & Central America
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We are just driving through on the way to Patagonia Argentina when we happened to turn into this little village called Ayampe. Drove two blocks to the beach, saw Casa de Playa and said "let's check it out". Like the Hotel California, we checked in but couldn't check out (no, really, we ended up staying for a week. It was the most relaxing time we have had in a long time. Great view from our room overlooking the Pacific. We enjoyed the sound of the waves, watching the surfers, the cool Pacific breezes, the restaurant down the street (El Paso - by the way, we tried most restaurants in the area and El Paso was, by far, the best food and prices). The owner of Casa de Playa,, Jose and his brother, Gustavo were the very best hosts one could expect. The price was great too - our room (best room in the house) was just $25 per night. If you dare ever between Puerto Lopez and Mantanita stop here and stay a while - it is great!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank GrahamBlaikie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ayampe
La Buena Vida Hotel- Ayampe
#1 of 5 in Las Tunas
La Tortuga
La Tortuga
#9 of 12 in Ayampe

Been to La Casa Hostel? Share your experiences!