Endemic Birds Tour in Salento

Book in advance
from
£88.35
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Avistando Aves Andinas - Andean Birdwatching Tours
from £88.35
from £70.68
from £88.35
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2023

I sent Ivan a list of specialty birds, and he put together and excellent package to look for the birds. Ivan and Nestor were very knowledgeable, and I will be calling them again to find more birds from my list. Highly recommended

Muy bueno viaje buscamos aves especiales

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 8 February 2023 via mobile

Ivan took me on a private excursion, and it was hands down fantastic. He knows every single bird by name (in English) and recognizes 99% of the sounds as well, which is really helpful. Based on what I wanted to see, he took me to nice places. He will also keep track of the species and send you the list in the end. We saw 70 species in around 5 hours! The binoculars you get are great and breakfast, snacks, and a coffee were also included. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 23 January 2023 via mobile

I had a great experience with my guide Ivan. He did not above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable and excited. He waited at my hostal before sunrise to make me feel safe. He brought water and snacks so we all had something before breakfast. The breakfast place on the side of the street is local and authentic. The coffee farm of his choice has a 5-star review. Ivan also customized the tour to give me more time for birding while others visited a coffee farm. I would bird with Ivan again the next time I visit Salento ❤️

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 10 January 2023

Fantastic experience. Ivan is a really friendly and knowledgable tour guide who spotted many interesting birds and was full of interesting knowledge and facts on our trip - we saw 25 in total including some Patos de Torrente! It was so good that I booked another tour the next day with the same guide.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time birding with Ivan. We saw over 41 species of birds! We also got to see tons of butterflies, amazing trees, cows, and lots of other special things. The waterfall was beautiful and it felt so special to have such a kind and attentive guide. Ivan was incredible at spotting and identifying birds, it’s his superpower. The tour was a nice pace, we saw 3 different kinds of landscapes and thus a wide variety of birds. We had a scheduling conflict on our first day (I had a bad fever, if you’re a foreigner considering not drinking the tap water in Salento) and Ivan was super understanding and flexible with allowing us to reschedule. I think if you are a nature lover and excited about seeing different bird species with a trustworthy guide this is the tour for you!

Date of experience: September 2022