Endemic Birds Tour in Salento

Book in advance
from
£87.62
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Avistando Aves Andinas - Andean Birdwatching Tours
from £87.62
from £70.10
from £87.62
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

It was an excellent tour, definitely one of the best moments of our travel in Salento :)
Ivan provided everything we needed. He is an expert, great at spotting lots of birds and explaining their characteristics nicely 🐦

Listening to the birds singing, watching various endemic birds with binoculars (which is very exciting) , walking in the nature reserve in a relaxed way... I really enjoyed all the moments of tour☺️

I would recommend this to everyone who loves the nature🌿
Thank you very much, see you again!

Reviewed 14 February 2023

I sent Ivan a list of specialty birds, and he put together and excellent package to look for the birds. Ivan and Nestor were very knowledgeable, and I will be calling them again to find more birds from my list. Highly recommended

Muy bueno viaje buscamos aves especiales

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 8 February 2023 via mobile

Ivan took me on a private excursion, and it was hands down fantastic. He knows every single bird by name (in English) and recognizes 99% of the sounds as well, which is really helpful. Based on what I wanted to see, he took me to nice places. He will also keep track of the species and send you the list in the end. We saw 70 species in around 5 hours! The binoculars you get are great and breakfast, snacks, and a coffee were also included. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed 23 January 2023 via mobile

I had a great experience with my guide Ivan. He did not above and beyond to make everyone feel comfortable and excited. He waited at my hostal before sunrise to make me feel safe. He brought water and snacks so we all had something before breakfast. The breakfast place on the side of the street is local and authentic. The coffee farm of his choice has a 5-star review. Ivan also customized the tour to give me more time for birding while others visited a coffee farm. I would bird with Ivan again the next time I visit Salento ❤️

Reviewed 10 January 2023

Fantastic experience. Ivan is a really friendly and knowledgable tour guide who spotted many interesting birds and was full of interesting knowledge and facts on our trip - we saw 25 in total including some Patos de Torrente! It was so good that I booked another tour the next day with the same guide.