“Local food!!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Local food!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you like food, then visit here on Tuesday. A wealth of local good food mostly locally produced. ignore the Main Street as this is just normal market stuff. Head into the small side street for gastronomic fare.

Visited September 2013

Coalville, United Kingdom
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“A popular market filling the streets”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Shopping is not my thing but I was assured I would enjoy the experience of this typical French market. Things were not looking to good as we meandered through the crowded streets which seemed just the same as the markets I'd previously visited on other foreign holidays, although I was surprised to see a small pig and a goat selling sweets, I think.
However my brother kept waxing lyrically about the food area so I tolerated the other stalls. It was only when we turned down a side street I realised just what a gem this market was. Wonderful cheeses, sumptuous sausage all for the trying--and buying. Wow!
My advice--forget the rest and head straight for the food stalls.

Visited September 2013
Bicester, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Well worth visiting!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The market is held every Tuesday morning but please note to arrive very early due to the parking situation. This is a wonderful market with just about everything you need for sale and is located all along the main street in the centre of the village. I personally felt that this market was better than the one in Pezenas but prices are not cheap. We found the most wonderful peaches and apricots on sale when we went. Definitely worth visiting if you are in the area!

Visited August 2013