“Amazing fresh produce to choose from”
Review of Olonzac Market

Olonzac Market
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Olonzac
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved the variety of locally produced cheeses, meats, honey and fresh vegetables and fish. We also bought pre-cooked meals which were delicious. A busy Tuesday morning, parking can be a little tricky and a bit hectic getting a table for coffee, but well worth a morning visit.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Despite this being a fairly uninteresting place the Tuesday market is very good. Fills the whole town and lots of local produce.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Best berries, mushrooms and goat cheese from the montaigne noire, ducks and duck liver in all forms from the hills in the West, "ail rose" from Lautrec, bread baked in a wood burning oven, sweetest melons and fruits from the plains, olives, sausages, wine, ham etc etc. All the above in addition to clothing, cookware and souvenirs.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

If you like food, then visit here on Tuesday. A wealth of local good food mostly locally produced. ignore the Main Street as this is just normal market stuff. Head into the small side street for gastronomic fare.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Shopping is not my thing but I was assured I would enjoy the experience of this typical French market. Things were not looking to good as we meandered through the crowded streets which seemed just the same as the markets I'd previously visited on other foreign holidays, although I was surprised to see a small pig and a goat selling sweets, I think.
However my brother kept waxing lyrically about the food area so I tolerated the other stalls. It was only when we turned down a side street I realised just what a gem this market was. Wonderful cheeses, sumptuous sausage all for the trying--and buying. Wow!
My advice--forget the rest and head straight for the food stalls.