very expense for what you get!! our Bathroom window lock was broken which we didnt discover until the next morning, ask for someone to come and fix it twice where they put a stick in the window so it didnt completely open. Frosted window in the bathroom which you could see through, where they use a shower curtain stuck up with wirer at each end to hold it up. The carpet was dirty & for $400 a night we expected something better than this. We would not stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle, Australia - Nulkaba
- Potters Brewery