This a very central place for the Wine circuit, close to Cessnock shops and a short drive to Maitland. We spent New Year here and although the entertainment for the night was cancelled and the hotel shut at 10pm it was still a lovely spot to stay at. Rooms were cleaned daily, staff were wonderful, food was so-so but the brewery tour was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, Potters is a relaxing getaway. With new ownership since late 2008, Potters is home to the Hunter Beer Co., a fabulous Brasserie and Resort-Style Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Potters Hotel & Brewery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Potters Hotel And Brewery
- Potters Hotel & Brewery Greater Newcastle, Australia - Nulkaba
- Potters Brewery