“the red hall was a great wedding venue with lovely friendly staff”
Review of Red Hall Hotel

Red Hall Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Walmersley
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I would recommend the red hall no problem, the staff couldnt do enough, the food and service were great, the rooms were very nice and clean, me and my beautiful bride had a fantastic day especially thanks too darren the wedding coordinater

• Stayed: October 2013
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you both for your very kind words, I shall pass them onto our Team.

We love sharing people's Big Day with them, thank you for choosing us as your venue.

There are newer reviews for Red Hall Hotel

Reviewed 6 February 2014

disappointed with the service when we arrived at the restaurant the bar was full of dirty glasses that never got cleared the large scruffy looking guy who passed as the head waiter seemed put out when we didn't order from the Sunday menu and asked for the alacarte menu when he seated us it was side by side when we asked to be seated across from each other he seemed more put out .he then took the wine glasses off the table .I had a word with the bar man who took over our service he was very good but the moment had been lost by now we gave up on the wine and left the meal was just ok unlike the first time we went there when the meal and service was very good. wont go again

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

I am sorry to hear that your visit to us was not what you expected. I am actually quite shocked at the level of service that you received and would appreciate it if you would contact me directly on richard@red-hall.co.uk so that we may make amends.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

A large group of us were at the Red Hall from all over the UK for a surprise family celebration. We had many requests including early arrivals, a change of room, and a disabled couple with very specific needs and the hotel met every request with a can do attitude. The rooms were spotless, with up to date contemporary decor and lovely bathrooms. Dinner, lunch and breakfast were all fab' too. This is absolutely the hotel we will be staying at on future visits to Manchester/Bury. Oh, and its extremely good value for money too!

Room Tip: Some rooms have inter connecting doors and one member of our party wasn't happy to have that but...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank StickyCat

I am so happy to hear that your Family gathering went so well at the Hotel and that you enjoyed our wonderful bedrooms.

We do hope you get the chance to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I stayed at the Red hall recently for a wedding , the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly , breakfast in the morning was superb. a few negatives that I found with the hotel was in the room itself mine and my partners room was not very clean there was someone else's hair in the bathroom and bath. Now another point that was rather annoying was the fact that the walls seemed paper thin on the first night we was next door to another couple who were lets just say playing gymnastics ...a few hours later after much noise and screaming a member of staff came and knocked on next door because a few people on the corridor had complained about the noise. Apart from that I would probably stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our Hotel.

I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of the room did not meet our typical high standards, I can assure you, your comments have been passed onto our Housekeeping Manager.

Unfortunately from time to time we will have noisy neighbours when travelling away from home, though I am happy that once reported to our staff members they acted and the noise stopped.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Went here on New Years Day for a meal. Nice restaurant. Although my starter was what I had chosen, it was not to my liking and to my surprise the staff were more than willing to change it for me and actually ending up giving me something that wasn't on the menu.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your meal with us in Legends Restaurant on New Years Day.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Attended a 50th at the Red Hall. Room was small but nice, staff very pleasant and polite. The venue for the party was nice and very intimate, the breakfast the following was welcoming and extremely nice

• Stayed: December 2013
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review of our Hotel.

I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable time at the 50th and would hope to see you back at the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We stayed here for my partners 40th birthday party which was held here. We stayed in The Princess Suite & what a room it is with an amazing bathroom & outdoor area. A great breakfast in the morning & friendly staff add to what made this a hotel to be recommended.

Room Tip: Choose the Princess Room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel.

I understand the party went really well, with all involved giving us great feedback.

I hope you had a great New Year and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Walmersley
Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel
Best Western Old Mill Hotel & Leisure Club
Village Hotel Manchester Bury
Best Western Manchester Bury Bolholt Country Park Hotel
Travelodge Bury
Travelodge Bury
#7 of 7 in Bury
Premier Inn Manchester (Prestwich) Hotel

Been to Red Hall Hotel? Share your experiences!