Red Hall Hotel
US$72
US$109
US$104
  • Pool
All reviewsfull englishfor sunday lunchlovely hotelwedding receptionbirthday partyrecommend this hoteldance floorfrom start to finishwedding venuepower showerbusiness meetingwedding breakfastgood sizeset menureception staffcouldn't do enoughcouldn't fault
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had a wonderful overnight stay here. The staff are all so friendly and helpful and the young girl on reception was particularly efficient and friendly. Food was presented beautifully and our room was fresh, clean and had excellent view. With free wifi available and ideal location would def recommend.

Room Tip: we had a twin room no 127and the view overlooking the fields was wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trish K
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for writing a review of our Hotel, it is very much appreciated.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and hopefully when in the area again we will be your Hotel of choice.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Brilliant. Clean, quiet and professional.

Having stayed in quite a few other hotels around Bury the RedHall Hotel is head and shoulders above the rest.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody needing to stay overnight near Bury

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Kenfarey
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel, your kind words a very much appreciated and I shall pass them onto our team.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Like one of the recent reviewers, I too had a Groupon voucher for the Legends restaurant. Very nice ambience about the place but a certain more mature member of staff who was running the restaurant was extremely rude and very unfriendly; in fact he totally ignored us when we arrived to take our table and continued to talk to a member of staff. The other members of staff were ok (not overly friendly or helpful) but it appeared that customers who are on vouchers were not given the same attention. I thought that was the whole point..... To encourage new customers! Also, in a restaurant of that 'quality' you would expect the waiter to take your coat and not have to put it over the back of your chair. Could do much better on service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank JRLUK
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear of your recent experience whilst dining with us.

We pride ourselves with a high level of service and it is unacceptable that your recent visit did not meet our typical high standards.

I can assure you we treat all of our customers equally and we are well known locally for our high standards, it is a shame that we have let you down on this occasion.

I do hope it will not put you off joining us in the future and I will speak to the Restaurant Manager personally to ensure that this does not happen again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I just got married here yesterday, absolutely fabulous staff. Everyone had a smile on their faces, polite and friendly. Absolute credit. A special mention to Warren who helped me arrange everything and always made himself available if i needed anything at all. It was so reassuring to know i had help along the way! The food was amazing, everyone commented on how delicious the homemade food was. The rooms are pristine, especially the honeymoon suite. All guests had a brilliant day and night and were complimentary about the hotel and staff.
Thank you for making our day as special as it was!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are so happy you chose to share your Big Day with us, I did hear from the staff that it seemed to go well.

Good Luck with your new shared life together and hopefully see you back with us soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We booked this hotel as the hotel that our friends were staying in nearby was fully booked and boy were we pleased that we did! We had a lovely spacious and clean room at a very reasonable price. The staff were extremely courteous and service was excellent. I've stayed in lots of hotels and the breakfast here was up there with the best. I'd definitely stay here again. Well done red hall hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
raver10, Guest Relations Manager at Red Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us, I shall pass your comments onto our team and hope that should you and your friends ever return to the area that you will once again chose us as your base.