“Number 1 kite spot in Antigua!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kitesurf Antigua

Kitesurf Antigua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Learn to kitesurf with Antigua's favorite kite surfing school! We are locally owned/operated, and we offer the safest teaching techniques for students of all levels. With our professional IKO and BKSA certified instructors and over 10 years of experience, we are stoked to get you out on the water. Located on beautiful Jabberwock Beach where the Trade Winds blow consistently, and home to kiteboarding legends like Andre Phillip and Jake Kelsick, its a true kite surfer's paradise. So come ride with the local boys and sip a cold one with the crew after a fun session , we're always happy to meet new faces! :)
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Simpson Bay, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Number 1 kite spot in Antigua!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was a kite surf virgin before I discovered Jabberwock Beach. I stood on the beach watching the local guys shred their stuff and thought I HAD to have a go at this sport to be anything like as cool as they are!!

Adam and the guys at Kite Surf Antigua are the best and most patient instructors you could ever ask for. They start from the very basics to give you the best understanding of the sport and to avoid bad habits. I never felt unsafe or nervous in the lessons or when I kited on my own because you know that Kite Surf Antigua are keeping an eye out for you as well as the friendly local guys. Its a great location with a long beach and cross-on winds and even a kicker to play on (not that I have ever attempted that!!)

I would highly recommend kite surfing at Jabberwock and getting to know the locals. You can learn a lot from watching the pros Andre Phillip and Jake Kelsick who ride here regularly and are very willing to give advice to anyone. Out of all the places I have kited, Jabba is still my favourite because of the stunning conditions and the friendly vibe……..It couldn't be better!!!

It's liming time!!!

Visited April 2013

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Shredding the Gnar!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great guys, they know what there doing. My brother and I were up boarding in just an hour. Awesome atmosphere and just great people, will definitely be heading back there tomorrow! Can't thank them enough.

Visited March 2014
Dubai
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great lessons in Kitesurf Antigua!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I had 4 hours lessons at Jabberwock Beach with Kitesurf Antigua school. The professional approach of the instructors was very satisfactory, all the team was helpful and the vibe amongst was super friendly.

The Jabberwock Beach is a perfect location to kitesurf due to its long beach and often side-on winds. It is easy to launch and land a kite what makes you feel safe and confident.

I can truly recommend the Kitesurf School and its beautiful Caribbean spot at Jabberwock Beach. Enjoy riding with the best!

Visited March 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Is this the best place to learn Kitesurfing?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

My wife and I and our four sons have all learnt to Kite with Adam and his team. Antigua offers a fantastic destination for kitesurfing with warm water, sunshine and reliable cross shore trade winds. Kitesurf Antigua support all levels for our family and friends from beginners having their first go to the children learning new tricks in a relaxed and safe environment. Nick and Alex in the photos started two years ago and now jumps with the pros! We love Antigua and kitesurfing at Jabberwock is a big part of our family enjoyment on the island. We stay at the fabulous Villa Sugar Mill in Galley Bay Heights and when the wind is up can be on the beach in 20 minutes. Since learning we have tried kitesurfing in other countries but no where offers the reliable wind and the same support we get from Kitesurf Antigua.

Visited November 2013
“Best place for lessons!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Want to experience warm island trade winds and feel right at home kiting next to the pros? Kitesurf Antigua is the best destination in the Carribean. We picked Antigua for our kiteboarding honeymoon after being inspired by the film, Autofocus. We were new kiters and Jabberwock Beach was the best place to progress. Arriving was better than we could have ever imagined. Jabberwock is amazing with its crystal clear waters and white sand.

The staff at Kitesurf Antigua is not only very professional, but they make you feel like part of their family. Whether you are taking a lesson for the first time or you want to learn more advanced tricks from the pros, Kitesurf Antigua offers everything you need and more!