We absolutely loved our stay at St. James's Club! We totally relaxed in this wonderful little corner of Paradise and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The staff were always pleasant and polite and I can really understand why many people seem to return to this lovely place year after year. I felt totally safe and secure, well looked after and truly delighted that we'd chosen such a wonderful location to spend our holiday.
The food was great and there was not a single meal that we were disappointed with. This is a 4 star hotel that caters perfectly well for its customers varied tastes.
Sailing was great!
The only stressed moments we ever had were on the beach at the end of the day when there seemed to be an unwritten rule that it was fine to disturb everyone who was still relaxing and put them at risk of being knocked out by a tennis ball during games of cricket! I did object - but you know what, it was a big beach, so we just moved. Problem easily solved.
I was glad I'd read reviews about the seaweed issue on Coco's beach or I might have been disappointed, but It really wasn't a major problem while we were there. Plenty of people seemed perfectly happy on that beach. We preferred Marmora Bay as on Coco's Beach it would be hard to tell just how hot it was because of the breeze.
This place has something for everyone. You can have totally relaxed evenings or fun and laughter in the Reef Bar, whatever suits you. We loved the Docksider restaurant and bar and also Coco's for breakfast and lunch as they were quieter than the Rainbow Garden.
A wonderful holiday - I hope we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the All-Inclusive St. James's Club & Villas, Antigua's most famous address. This beautiful resort is ideally located on a private, 100-acre peninsula. You will love our two white sand beaches, water sports, tennis, four restaurants, indoor and outdoor bars, beach bar & grill, luxurious spa & salon, freshwater swimming pools, supervised Kids Club, wide array of water sports, Scuba diving, and so much more. One of the Caribbean's most popular all-inclusive resorts. Excellent for couples, honeymooners, families, and friends. Located just minutes from major attractions like English Harbour, Nelson's Dockyard, and the lively Shirley Heights. Our warm and welcoming staff and management team will make your stay wonderful and memorable. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your St. James's Club & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James`s Club Hotel Mamora Bay
- St James Club Antigua
- St Jamess Hotel
- St Jamess Resort
- St James Antigua
- St Jamess Club Antigua
- St. James's Club & Villas Antigua