“Very good hotel in Balasore”

Hotel Lucky International
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Balasore
Hotel Lucky International
Ranked #6 of 14 Balasore B&B and Inns
Hyderabad, India
“Very good hotel in Balasore”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had to stay back in Balasore after a business meeting and were looking for an hotel. I found Lucky international and to my surprise the hotel was clean and neat.

The hotel had a restuarant which was good food was reasonable priced and very tasty. The cream of tomato soup was one of the best i had.

The free wifi of course slow but very reliable. The hotel management was also good. Strongly recommend this hotel if you are travelling in this side of the country.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are good costs around INR 2500 per night
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bhubaneswar, India
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have booked the hotel through their website and made payment online. They have received the payment and gave booking confirmation slip. When I reached the hotel they refused to give the room and front office misbehaved with us. Dont book this hotel

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Manikpara
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I booked the hotel through their website and they got payment through ezeecloud... When I reached the hotel they ask me for the copy of booking-slip and one staff talked to someone about payment, I didn't pay attention as I already payed ... But at about 9.00 p.m when I went to sleep as I had to leave the hotel early morning I got call from reception that my payment was due as ezeecloud didn't transfer money to their account... I asked them that it was there won network and I already paid to them and gave them the booking sleep then why they called me??? They told me that I have to call to ezeecloud about the payment, so I called ezeecloud and they told me that they would settle down the matter with Manager... But as I talked to reception again they told me that the system was faulty and they were just assured by ezeecloud, I have to talk to ezeecloud again about the payment... This was the worst situation I ever faced at a hotel and I request everyone who read my review that don't book your room here and if no other option available then pay your payment cash on the spot other wise you may face the worst experience as I was....

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank papai21323
Lucknow, India
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Excellent Hotel with Immaculate clean rooms, prompt service, excellent food, complimentary breakfast and wi-fi, LCD tv in the rooms. Laundry given at 12 in afternoon was delivered at 7 in the evening, well dried in spite of the fact that it rained most of the day.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank upsingh2k

Been to Hotel Lucky International? Share your experiences!