Long time since i've done a review... but this place deserves it! The beautifully refurbished Sun Hotel was a great experience on many levels. Very friendly staff, including the new management who only took over 2 weeks ago! Amazing food, (Great chef) in the beamed & beautiful restaurant, complete with open fire. The rooms are modern and v stylish... With great attention to detail. Power shower, beautiful bathroom, contemporary natural wood furniture (& slept v well for 2 nights, even with our 4 year old in the room!). Gr8 TV, quiet at night & lovely views of the hills from the room. I was even shocked by the bill at the end of our stay, as up to 6 of us at a time, had dined like kings! Thanks to the new managers Phil & Sam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedro's is on the A591 (the main road between Windermere & Ambleside. Originally an 18th century coaching inn fully refurbished by present owners in 2009, now a 10 bedroomed hotel providing high quality, affordable food, drink & ensuite accomadation.You can walk to the edge of lake windermere via a private footpath in 10 - 15 mins.An ideal location to explore the lake district. Please note the bar is only open unitl 10pm Sunday to Thursday & 11pm Friday & Saturday. This is to ensure oure residents have a peaceful nights rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Pedro's Restaurant, Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sun Hotel Hotel Troutbeck Bridge
- Sun Hotel Troutbeck
- Pedro's Restaurant, Bar & Hotel Troutbeck Bridge, Lake District, Cumbria