2 adults and 2 kids for a family meal. Live locally so weren't staying in the hotel.Had 3 starters between us. Garlic mushrooms were good. Pint of prawns was lovely but more like half a pint of lettuce with half a pint of king prawns on top. I was expecting a full pint to go at , but maybe for £5.95 I was expecting too much !
Children's main meals were of a good size and the chicken goujons were home made in lovely batter, not frozen bought in stuff.
The adult portions were large and everything appeared to be fresh and home cooked.
Not a lot of vegetarian dishes on the menu. The veggie lasagne sounded nice but was not available. The menu is quite extensive , lots of varieties of burgers.
Didn't try desserts as we were very full with what we had.
Will defo return and will definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedro's is on the A591 (the main road between Windermere & Ambleside. Originally an 18th century coaching inn fully refurbished by present owners in 2009, now a 10 bedroomed hotel providing high quality, affordable food, drink & ensuite accomadation.You can walk to the edge of lake windermere via a private footpath in 10 - 15 mins.An ideal location to explore the lake district. Please note the bar is only open unitl 10pm Sunday to Thursday & 11pm Friday & Saturday. This is to ensure oure residents have a peaceful nights rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pedro's Restaurant, Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sun Hotel Hotel Troutbeck Bridge
- Sun Hotel Troutbeck
- Pedro's Restaurant, Bar & Hotel Troutbeck Bridge, Lake District, Cumbria