Ca n'Arabi is in a great location just outside of Ibiza town. Its a short taxi journey to the restaurants and clubs in the Ibiza town area yet far enough out of town to be peaceful and relaxing during the day.
The attractive pool area is set in orange groves and has comfortable large sunloungers under canopies for shade. Ideal for recovering the next day after a late night.
There was a good selection of meats, cheese and fruit for breakfast, with free coffee available all day.
The only downside is that later on in the evening, it can be slightly hard to find staff to call you a taxi. Taxi or driving is the only real option for getting out and about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ca n’Arabí, at just 3km from Ibiza Town and 5km from the airport, is an oasis surrounded by orange groves in the heart of the peace and tranquillity of the Ibizan countryside.The estate, a former dairy from the early 20th Century, has been carefully restored without losing its original style and character. It combines stone with other fine materials in its spacious halls, patios, terraces and porches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Agroturismo Ca n'Arabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agroturismo Ca n`Arabi Hotel Ibiza
- Agroturismo Ca N'Arabi Ibiza/Puig D'en Valls